SmartJack™ Pump Off Controller Benefits
- The Drive/POC varies the strokes-per-minute (Beam Pumps) or speed (PCP & ESP's) to match the wells productivity. Eliminating down time reduces pressure on the reservoir, allowing more flow into the well.
- In Heavy Oil, the Drive/POC automatically varies the strokes to reduce rod float and increases up stroke to maximize production.
- The Drive/POC increases strokes-per-minute to compensate for well productivity.
- One SmartJack™ Drive will work on three applications, Beam Pumps, PC Pumps and ESP's.
Lower Energy Consumption
- Traditional pump off controller's run at a higher speed and then shut down; Our POC varies the speed within each stroke to reduce mechanical stress and cut electrical consumption.
- The SmartJack™ integrated Drives/POC can reduce energy consumption on average, by 10-15 percent over traditional pump off controllers.
- SmartJack™ Drives have reduced energy consumption by 30-40 percent over wells without pump off controllers.
- SmartJack™ Drives reduce peak demand charges. Because the Drive varies the pump jack’s strokes or speed to match production, eliminating the need to shut down, it reduces the drives overall speed. The SmartJack™ Drive can slow the motor to preset minimum speeds or the customer can choose to shut the unit down. Speed reduction, combined with overall efficiency gains, has reduced the demand for energy.
The SmartJack™ integrated Drive/POC Lowers your Capital Cost
- Can be installed in less than 25 percent of the time needed for traditional pump off controllers.
- Requires NO External Sensors (Load Cells, Prox Switches, etc.) that fail over time.
- Increases the entire system's efficiency, so when our engineers review your application, in many cases we can reduce motor, cable and transformer size.
- Will replace the standard pump panel and requires no additional field sensors or equipment.
The SmartJack™ integrated Drive/POC gives you Fewer Mechanical Failures
- Decreases speed during peak mechanical loads in each stroke (on beam pumps) by as much as 50 percent.
- Since the pump runs at an overall slower speed, it suffers less wear and fatigue over time.
- Does not shut down during pump off, but rather slows down; this prevents sand, iron sulfide, etc. from falling back onto the plunger.
- Gives you far more for far less than traditional pump off controllers.
- With the Integrated POC Global Oil Flow can significantly increase production from each well.
- Reduces your energy usage and cost by up to 35 percent.
- Because it has no external sensors, hardware or load cells, the SmartJack integrated Drive/POC is far more reliable.
- Reduces mechanical down time and repair cost.
- When a problem occurs in the well, you typically know the exact nature of the problem and the solution – sooner.